Monday, November 20, 2006

ok im blogging !

ha !


yesterday ,
was suppose to meet my bf around 2+pm .
god knows we quarreled .
ya .
u shout at me i shout at u .
but in the end ,
we decided to meet at bugis at 5pm .

weird thing is ,
whenever i see him ,
no matter how serious we were quarreling b4 ,
i will sure start laughing .
& ya ,
he laughs along too .
zz

first thing we did was to buy his cigg .
he dint smoke for the whole day .
&
we didnt eat for the whole day too ,
cause we were quarreling
& were suppose to meet for lunch .
haha .

den i decided on eating seoul garden .
he was like .. so happy lor -___- .
& I SAW WENNNNNNNNNNN ( . Y . ) .
sad thing is she didnt recognise me T_T .

while eating halfway ,
dear suddenly stopped & look at me .
my face was like .. o.O
den he stick out his tongue ..
&
it
seems
that
he ..
swallowed the ball of his tongue stud .
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .

wanted to go buy my nail polish .
but changed my mind .
rather spend the money on his tongue stud .
went to 77th street & lucky they sold the ball only .
$5 -_-

walked around .
went to diva .
bought my necklace that ive been longing for !!!
it has a long chain & a 3D hollow heart .
all metal :D
HAPPY !

den decided to head towards bunk .
i kept doing all those stupid actions ,
den kept making him laugh .
but it brings a smile to me thou . (:

rot at bunk awhile .
den headed to carrefour ,
cause i wanted to drink vitasoy -_-

i oso realised sth .
dear's actions alot pattern one .

walked awhile ,
den he took a mrt back .
i took a bus back .

halfway thru the journey ,
he smsed me .

was kinda touched .
cause he rarely tell me such stuffs .
ha .
* S E C R E T *

wanted to zakum .
but it was already coming to 12am .
dear had school .
& i had work .

so we went exploring instead .
hehehehehehehehehe .


------------------------------------------------------

u noe .
sometimes i tink blogger can make one lose his/her memory .
everytime when im out on the streets or sth ,
i can tink of lots & lots of things to blog .
but once im in front of this page .
IM TOTALLY BLANK .


BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .


blogging is boring .

No comments: